Saturday 1 March 2014

My Little List of Loves


If you read my post from yesterday, you'll know my favourite part of the profiles on The Grace Tales  is the mothers' list of loves.  I thought about mine and here they are.

My little list of loves
Our morning routine - A big feed in bed, a warm bath, a cute outfit and a big sleep to follow
Long hot showers morning & night
A morning walk and a large coffee
The feel of her warm head against my cheek
Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut chocolate. I'm not sure what happened but my love of dark chocolate is now long gone.  Dairy Milk Rocky Road slides down extremely well too.
Listening to her breath
Mr putting his glasses on whenever he comes toward her so he can see her little face clearly
A glass of wine with dinner

2 comments:

Tessa White said...

I love this.. especially Mr and his glasses..

Lauren G said...

Beautiful! It is always good to be reminded of the wonderful things in life :)